martes, 4 de diciembre de 2007

No more taxes, a case for Ron Paul for President

No more taxes, a case for Ron Paul for President.

I am an american citizen and own my home and car, and am sick and tired of paying taxes.

I even have to pay taxes on my cup of coffee and donut in the morning. Enough is enough!

This country was founded on the principle of Liberty. Freedom from being controlled by the IRS on my income. Freedom from being taxed on my land, home and property.

There is nothing in the U.S. Constitution which is above all other Laws in this country stating that anybody can obligate me to pay for a service I do not want.

I do not want the U.S. Government to send U.S. Soldiers overseas to a war I did not want.

Dr. Ron Paul is the only presidential candidate which makes sense, no more IRS and bring our soldiers back to the U.S. to guard our borders.

Enough is enough, my vote is definitely for Dr. Ron Paul.

No hay comentarios: